CHESIL BANK PARISH
“OPTIONS CONSULTATION EVENTS”
We would like to invite you to one of our events being held during September to give us your feedback on the work done so far.
These events are an important part of the Neighbourhood Planning process and it’s our first opportunity to get your feedback.
What are we consulting on?
- Site Assessment report/Call for sites feedback
- Design codes report
- The draft plan to date
- Young person’s survey and feedback at the Saturday events- we especially want to hear from our young people so please come along and have your say.
- Abbotsbury- Strangways Hall-Friday 10th Sep 7pm to 9pm and Saturday 11th Sep 10 to 12am
- Fleet -Fleet Church-Friday 17th Sep 7pm to 9pm and Saturday 18th Sep 10 to 12am
- Langton Herring– Village Hall-Wednesday 22nd Sep 2pm to 4pm and 7pm to 9pm
- Portesham– Village Hall-Friday 24th Sep 7pm to 9pm and Saturday 25th Sep 10 to 12 am
There will be members on hand to answer any questions and we will be serving tea, coffee and cake.
You are welcome to attend any of the sessions not just the one in your parish.
All information will be available online from 10th September should you not be able to attend these events